Deal Management Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract 6 months)Aplicar ahora Aplique más tarde Job ID 10042126 Ubicación Milán, Italia Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Fecha de publicación 28/02/2023
Detalles del empleo:
In Milan, we are looking for a Deal Management Coordinator (FTC 6 Months) to join our offices to overlook Italy & TIG (Turkey, Isreal, Greece/ Cyprus & Malta). You would work closely with the Deal Management team and provide active, responsive, and value-added administration activity within the Content Sales business in the territories & assists in meeting the contractual obligations. Having industry experience
Areas of Responsibility
Key elements and required results of the role
- Train on the system used by Deal Management: Rightsline, Apollo, and others.
- Accurate and timely recording of deals & amendments in Rightsline, Apollo, and the related conflict check
- Manage the deal’s critical dates, contractual obligations, commitments, and selections
- Servicing - recording status of deal servicing in Apollo and Rights Line and coordination of technical workflow delivery
- Manage amendments as required (change of date, title, etc)
- Quarterly end activities: check on TBA dates, etc.
- Distribution of deal details & amendments as required
Provides pre-sales support to optimize deals that involve:
- Providing information on programs & product availability to Sales, other internal team members & external parties.
- Availability lists for Sales, avail notices, sales histories
- Identifying outstanding client selections, the life of series commitments, and TBA availability dates, and working with Deal Management Manager to ensure all client licensing obligations are met
- Liaising with tech servicing in relation to the availability of dub/sub-tracks where applicable.
Undertakes required post-sales activities to manage the deal most effectively involves:
- Inputting deals as required into the relevant system(s), based on information supplied by Sales and/or Legal. Working with Sales team members to gather information about deals, interpreting the information recording details of the deal in the system, accurately updating client, product availability & other relevant data
- Recording any amendments to the deal in the system, enabling accurate, up-to-date data to be shared through interrogation of the system by other business users
- Includes amendments due to episodic changes, confirmation of TBA dates & any other changes in information which necessitate changes in deals/contractual documentation
- Timely notification of amendments/avails to clients for all deal types (in standard formats where required)
Other General Activities:
- Works effectively with departmental colleagues and cross-functionally with members of the Territory Cluster
- Work with Sales colleagues and support customer relationships as required in the territory
- Adheres to defined business processes, taking opportunities to improve such processes where available
- Experience working in an international environment and TV distribution
- TV Rights knowledge
- Knowledge of Deal Structures
- Ability to quickly pick up detailed Product knowledge
- Understanding of Availability Lists
- Excellent communications skills in English & Italian essential, both verbal and written
- Experience in maintaining ongoing reports
- Strong IT skills/database experience in order to create Deal Profile Summary Production
Highlighting the key technical, language, and job-related skills required:
- Excellent level Word and Excel, Powerpoint useful
- Outlook/internet skills required
- Proactive and flexible approach with the ability to react quickly
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment & be able to multitask
- Ability to anticipate requirements and act accordingly
- Calm and organized
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Some travel may be required
Acerca de The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, junto con sus subsidiarias y afiliadas, es una empresa diversificada líder en medios y entretenimiento familiar a nivel internacional con los siguientes segmentos comerciales: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, y Experiences and Products. Desde sus humildes comienzos como estudio de dibujos animados en la década de 1920 hasta su nombre preeminente en la industria del entretenimiento actual, Disney continúa orgullosamente su legado de crear historias y experiencias de primer nivel para cada miembro de la familia. Las historias, personajes y experiencias de Disney llegan a consumidores y huéspedes de todos los rincones del mundo. Con operaciones en más de 40 países, nuestros empleados y Cast Members trabajan juntos para crear experiencias de entretenimiento que sean tanto universales como locales.
Este puesto es en THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY ITALIA SRL , que forma parte de una empresa comercial que denominamos Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.