Senior Manager Human ResourcesAplicar ahora Aplique más tarde Job ID 10043176 Ubicación Papenburgo, Alemania Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Fecha de publicación 28/02/2023
Detalles del empleo:
A fantastic new opportunity at Disney in Wismar has come up to join the business as their Senior Manager of Human Resources. You will partner with Walt Disney Imagineering & Disney Cruise Line Human Resources teams and functional areas in Europe and the United States. This role will be responsible for providing Human Resources expertise to the clients and successfully integrating work, with an emphasis on European and German labor laws and practices.
Additionally, you will:
- Provide strategic HR leadership and consultation focused on creating innovative HR strategies to anticipate and assess emerging business, organization, or people trends and identify and implement the appropriate solutions.
- Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team, and individual performance to improve the business’s capabilities to deliver against its goals. Provide expertise in the areas of leadership and executive team development, organization, and Cast effectiveness.
- Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Partner with the HR team to execute an effective Talent Management process to identify current and forecasted talent needs and, in partnership with partners, develop action plans to mitigate associated risk and improve confidence in future successor readiness to enable business objectives.
- Deliver HR services to clients resulting in a seamless point of contact to the broader HR organization and ensuring successful integration of functional partner initiatives and expertise.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy to provide a consultative approach to delivering HR services. Leverage HR/ business skills and knowledge to challenge or influence leadership in decision-making processes.
- Partner with the Global Mobility team to ensure the timely and smooth relocation of Imagineers.
- Execute and support the visa, work permission, and residence registration application processes. Ensure all applicable laws and tax laws are adhered to.
- Provide full recruitment strategies that include sourcing candidates, interviewing, consulting, and hiring for local roles.
- Source qualified candidates in the market & prepare terms and conditions of contracts
- Develop New Hire Information package including contracts and key information to new Imagineers
- Accountable for payroll and tax issues to ensure correct payment of Imagineers
- Partner with learning & development to deliver orientation for WDI Germany for new Imagineers.
- Business partner to all key partners and stakeholders, e.g. Imagineers, leadership, visitors, public authorities, etc.
- Lead the HR effort with the leadership team in all HR-related issues
- Merit planning /compensation
- Provide project team with addressing any cultural issues
- Manage compliance-related issues including policies, local laws, and tax
- Act as lead representative for HR activities related to German labor law ensuring consistency and application appropriately for all HR practices.
- Partner with Ship Development/Project team and influence within a diverse organization to help drive business results
- Establish relationships with key contacts of the yard, officials and their offices of city and state, and stakeholder groups
Human Resources Management and recruitment experience at the senior level with an effective leadership style to drive strategies
Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritisation skills
Proven to consult and/or change management experience
Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
Proven ability to manage conflict and the courage to challenge organizational thinking
Proven experience in supporting multicultural teams
Proven experience in dealing with people from different cultural backgrounds
Bi-lingual in English and German (written and speaking)
Travel required within Europe and the United States
Knowledge of German labor laws and visa practices
• Cruise Industry experience
Private medical insurance & dental care
Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B, and ticketing
Hybrid working is available
Excellent parental and guardian leave
Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Acerca de Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
El segmento Disney Parks, Experiences and Products incluye los icónicos negocios de viajes y turismo de Disney, que incluyen seis destinos con complejos vacacionales en Estados Unidos, Europa y Asia, una línea de cruceros de primera categoría, un popular programa de tiempo compartido y un galardonado negocio de aventuras familiares guiadas. Las operaciones globales de productos de consumo de Disney incluyen negocios de licencias líderes en el mundo en juguetes, indumentaria, artículos para el hogar, juegos y aplicaciones digitales; la editorial más grande para niños del mundo; los locales de Disney Store en todo el mundo y la plataforma de comercio electrónico shopDisney.
Acerca de The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, junto con sus subsidiarias y afiliadas, es una empresa diversificada líder en medios y entretenimiento familiar a nivel internacional con los siguientes segmentos comerciales: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, y Experiences and Products. Desde sus humildes comienzos como estudio de dibujos animados en la década de 1920 hasta su nombre preeminente en la industria del entretenimiento actual, Disney continúa orgullosamente su legado de crear historias y experiencias de primer nivel para cada miembro de la familia. Las historias, personajes y experiencias de Disney llegan a consumidores y huéspedes de todos los rincones del mundo. Con operaciones en más de 40 países, nuestros empleados y Cast Members trabajan juntos para crear experiencias de entretenimiento que sean tanto universales como locales.
Este puesto es en Walt Disney Imagineering (Germany) GmbH , que forma parte de una empresa comercial que denominamos Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.