Regional Security Manager - ANZAplicar ahora Aplique más tarde Job ID 10041327 Ubicación Sídney, Australia Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Fecha de publicación 17/03/2023
Detalles del empleo:
Wherever you are in the amazing world of Disney, you are contributing to the stories of our iconic brands, recognised by audiences everywhere for entertainment, information and inspiration. Innovation, imagination and inclusion are at the core of Disney, defining the experience that we deliver as well as providing the foundation of our success. The scope of our business, combined with global growth and collaboration result in an inclusive employee experience characterised by continuous learning, development and achievement.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Security, APAC-ME, the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Regional Security Manager position will provide oversight, assistance and response for all security needs across ANZ. This includes event security, production security, studio security, asset and content protection, investigative support, travel security, workplace security, security technology, and incident monitoring. In an emergency, the ANZ Regional Security Manager can respond, oversee and direct Disney assistance and support by providing operational capabilities, technical expertise, and policy recommendations in the performance of essential services along with TWDC Global Security internal partners, APAC business partners, third-party security vendors, law enforcement, etc.
- Provide risk assessment, plan development, vendor management, and security support for all TWDC operations in the region
- Provide immediate stabilization and management for security incidents
- Integrate existing intelligence efforts to assess global security and geopolitical events to keep all ANZ business operations and safe, secure and resilient
- Develop and implement comprehensive security plans for company events, productions, and other operations by effectively utilizing Global Security resources and successfully collaborating with key company stakeholders, external sources and law enforcement.
- Engage with relevant local stakeholders including regional leadership
- Develop/review risk assessments and security guidelines and design security plans and specialized guidance for higher-risk activities
- Maintain collaborative relationships with internal Global Security partners and external law enforcement partners
- Conduct and oversee security assessment program and leverage external and internal partners’ for timely threat and risk evaluations and response
- Ensure that safety and asset protections plans are communicated and delivered
- Build and partner with the entertainment and security industry to identifying technology solutions to support security production requirements
- Support the regional crisis management program in ANZ which supports the Walt Disney Company in its response to a variety of emergencies and provides resources to help prepare for any kind of disaster. This includes medical emergency support, First Aid and CPR/AED trainings, disaster response, bushfire preparedness, etc.
- Escalates notification to leadership and maintains consistent communication on investigation results and remediation
- Manages regional security vendors, service providers, etc.
- Supports security and operations for Disney Studios Australia (DSA), which occupies a substantial 32-acre site in the center of Sydney. DSA consists of 9 world-class sound stages supported by production offices, workshops, theatres and a portfolio of around 50 supporting businesses.
Work, Health, Safety and Risk Management
- Ensure WHS standards throughout the studios as well as development, implementation and continuous improvement of WHS Management Systems
- Complete or oversee WHS reports, reviews and evaluations and report back to the business
- Liaise with insurance providers to ensure DSA’s compliance with legislation and compliance with insurance requirements
- 10+ years’ experience in private sector corporate security or a related public sector organization/law enforcement
- Bachelor’s degree in an area of study relevant to this position
- Nice to have- Strong working knowledge of the feature film and TV production and post-production industries, services, and workflows
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive execution against a financial plan
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence a diverse audience including experience working with external partners and business owners to bring product and assortments to the market
- Successful experience working, and thriving, in a highly matrixed company structure
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in an efficient manner to meet dynamic deadlines
- Quick-learner with ability to take direction, work under pressure, and operate as part of a team Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong Team Player – ability to build & foster collaborative partnerships across functions & departments
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to manage the organizational and cultural change efforts needed to ensure new, innovative concepts, business practices, and technologies are fully adopted and integrated into the business
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Graduate/Master’s degree
- Professional certifications in security
- Experience in the entertainment industry
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Acerca de The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
En el área Corporativa de Disney, podrá ver cómo los negocios detrás de las marcas más influyentes de la compañía se juntan para crear la empresa de entretenimiento más innovadora, trascendente y admirada del mundo. Como miembro del equipo corporativo, trabajará con líderes de primer nivel para crear estrategias que mantengan a The Walt Disney Company en la vanguardia del entretenimiento. Trabaje junto a personas con ideas innovadoras como usted y aprenda de ellas a medida que empoderan a los mejores creadores de historias para que generen recuerdos para millones de familias en todo el mundo.
Acerca de The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, junto con sus subsidiarias y afiliadas, es una empresa diversificada líder en medios y entretenimiento familiar a nivel internacional con los siguientes segmentos comerciales: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, y Experiences and Products. Desde sus humildes comienzos como estudio de dibujos animados en la década de 1920 hasta su nombre preeminente en la industria del entretenimiento actual, Disney continúa orgullosamente su legado de crear historias y experiencias de primer nivel para cada miembro de la familia. Las historias, personajes y experiencias de Disney llegan a consumidores y huéspedes de todos los rincones del mundo. Con operaciones en más de 40 países, nuestros empleados y Cast Members trabajan juntos para crear experiencias de entretenimiento que sean tanto universales como locales.
Este puesto es en The Walt Disney Company (Australia) P/L , que forma parte de una empresa comercial que denominamos The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).