Intern, Data & Marketing Technology - Jan to Jun 2024Aplicar ahora Aplique más tarde Job ID 10063751 Ubicación Singapur, Singapur Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Fecha de publicación 19/09/2023
Detalles del empleo:
Wherever you are in the amazing world of Disney, you are contributing to the stories of our iconic brands, recognised by audiences everywhere for entertainment, information and inspiration. Innovation, imagination and inclusion are at the core of Disney, defining the experience that we deliver as well as providing the foundation of our success. The scope of our business, combined with global growth and collaboration result in an inclusive employee experience characterised by continuous learning, development and achievement.
The Integrated Marketing team at Disney Southeast Asia is responsible for the creative advertising, research, media, publicity, and promotion of movies and shows released in cinemas and on our streaming service, Disney+ / Disney+ Hotstar in the region.
Our portfolio of brands include Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, 20th Century, National Geographic, and more, providing unprecedented access to the company’s incredible slate of feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series, renowned classics and short-form content.
Integrated Marketing’s Digital team leads organic and paid activity across owned, earned and paid social and digital channels with thumb-stopping social content, high-impact digital advertising, insights-driven strategy planning, robust data & marketing technology integrations as well as openness to innovation. Our mission is to drive brand and title awareness, social buzz, and achieve business goals for movie ticket sales and Disney+ subscriber retention.
We are looking for a Data, Marketing Tech & Web Intern. The role will be responsible for delivery of key functions in data engineering and integration, web content production and marketing technology operations.
This role will gain exposure to web content management, open-source web application development, AWS hosting and products, database administration, system-to-system data ETL/migration, and data analytics platforms.
- Coordinate Web Content Management Operations
- Support underlying digital technologies, platforms, and processes, including CMS, Data Integration, Cloud Hosting, Domain management, CDN implementation, and System integration. Additionally, assist in Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- Support the implementation of tracking and ensure accurate attribution of audience behaviors and conversions across multiple digital channels
- Facilitate data processing, distribution, and visualization, including building and maintaining data lakes, writing ETL scripts, and integrating APIs
- Support reporting dashboard creation and data analysis
- Coordinate across Disney global tech teams to run, test, implement multiple tech tasks and projects
- Participate in any other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Currently an undergraduate pursuing a bachelor's degree
- Must be available for full-time internship commitment (Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm) between January to June 2024
- Indicate your internship availability (start and end date) in your resume
- Indicate your expected graduation date in your resume
*Please apply to this job posting only if you are available for a full-time internship during the stated period. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Currently an undergraduate pursuing a bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Digital Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or a related discipline, with a solid understanding of content production principles, data analytics and social media analytics, or related disciplines.
- Web production skills, including content management, website maintenance, and content optimization.
- Ability to understand the value of automation to streamline the functions of technology, digital and marketing teams
- Confident in communicating effectively with business partners and top management
Good to Have:
- Hands-on experience with BI reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, or Datorama, etc.)
- Basic data science skills with knowledge of big data technologies
- Knowledge of marketing software such as CMS, Adtools (DSP, DMP), and Tag Management Tool.
- Knowledge of databases, including SQL, Python scripting, and using ETL to load data into data warehouses
- Knowledge of big data tools such as AWS Glue, AWS Athena, PySpark, S3, Google Dataflow, Google BigQuery, and Cloud Storage, etc.
- Highly self-motivated and meticulous
- Ability to adapt quickly to a constantly evolving organizations, and to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong team player; possesses good interpersonal skills with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating in cross functional teams
- Adopts a challenging and questioning approach, proposing information and solutions in creative ways
- Passionate team player with a never-ending curiosity
- Self-starter that needs minimal supervision in motivating himself/herself, always looking for opportunities to contribute to our projects.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet competing deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations
- Strategic thinker with good communications skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Acerca de The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, junto con sus subsidiarias y afiliadas, es una empresa diversificada líder en medios y entretenimiento familiar a nivel internacional con los siguientes segmentos comerciales: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, y Experiences and Products. Desde sus humildes comienzos como estudio de dibujos animados en la década de 1920 hasta su nombre preeminente en la industria del entretenimiento actual, Disney continúa orgullosamente su legado de crear historias y experiencias de primer nivel para cada miembro de la familia. Las historias, personajes y experiencias de Disney llegan a consumidores y huéspedes de todos los rincones del mundo. Con operaciones en más de 40 países, nuestros empleados y Cast Members trabajan juntos para crear experiencias de entretenimiento que sean tanto universales como locales.
Este puesto es en The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) , que forma parte de una empresa comercial que denominamos Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.