Assistant Manager, Affiliate MarketingJob ID 866983BR Ubicación Tokyo Prefecture, Japón Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Fecha de publicación Oct. 28, 2021
Detalles del empleo:
At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Disney Streaming is a business unit within the Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment at The Walt Disney Company, which oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s international operations and direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including Disney+, ESPN+, and the upcoming general entertainment offering Star+ in Latin America. Our core mission is to deliver the unparalleled storytelling created by our renowned content partners across The Walt Disney Company to global audiences by giving them the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Growth Marketing team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth for Disney Streaming. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel.
The Assistant Manager, Affiliate Marketing, Japan will play a critical role in growing and scaling a fast-growing, international affiliate marketing business for Disney+. Specific responsibilities will include developing and executing the strategy, building partnerships with vendors/publishers/affiliates and optimizing campaigns and budgets for new market launches and beyond. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to be at the forefront of digital innovation and growth. This is a highly collaborative role which will work across the Disney business as well as high-profile external partners.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion and efficiency via affiliate marketing program for Disney+ in Japan
- Drive recruitment and business development efforts to identify and establish relationships with new affiliate partners, including editorial publishers, affiliate networks, high-quality incentivized and loyalty programs, and brand-to-brand partnerships
- Develop and execute strategy across affiliate marketing ecosystem including sell-in documents, bounty and payout models and contracts
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams like brand, legal, strategy for campaign approvals and coordination, as well as regional marketing teams for localization of campaigns and local affiliate recruitment if applicable
- Regularly analyze data and metrics to identify key opportunities to improve KPI performance, increase scale, and enhance efficiency of marketing spend
- Develop robust test & learn plan to improve performance and marketing spend efficiencies, based on data & analytical insights
- Own direct relationship with top affiliate partners and external vendors/agencies
- Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact campaigns and initiatives
- Drive innovation with partners to get them excited to promote our first-class streaming services and beloved content
Experiencia laboral requerida:
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of the affiliate space in Japan and how to optimize partnerships to drive performance across various affiliate models
- Experience working on global brands and with local affiliate partners
- Highly analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel, performance marketing KPI’s, and profitability levers
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strategic self-starter with ability to navigate cross-functional teams. Must have a proven track record of driving projects from start to finish
- Strong partner or client management skills
- Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Business English proficient, and fluency in Japanese
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Acerca de Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Acerca de The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, junto con sus subsidiarias y afiliadas, es una compañía líder que brinda diversos servicios de entretenimiento y medios para toda la familia a nivel mundial que opera en los siguientes sectores: redes de medios de comunicación, parques y complejos, estudios de entretenimiento, productos para el consumidor y medios interactivos. Desde su humilde origen como un estudio de dibujos animados en la década de 1920 hasta su preeminente posición actual en la industria del entretenimiento, Disney ha mantenido con orgullo su legado de crear historias y experiencias de primer nivel para cada miembro de la familia. Las historias, los personajes y las experiencias de Disney atraen a consumidores y visitantes de todas partes del mundo. Operamos en más de 40 países y nuestros empleados y Cast Member trabajan juntos para crear experiencias de entretenimiento que son apreciadas por el público local e internacional.
Este puesto es en Direct-to-Consumer and International , que forma parte de un segmento comercial que denominamos Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.