Assistant Manager, New Business DevelopmentAplicar ahora Aplique más tarde Job ID 10059448 Ubicación Yakarta, Indonesia Business Consumer Products Games & Publishing Fecha de publicación 21/08/2023
Detalles del empleo:
Wherever you are in the amazing world of Disney, you are contributing to the stories of our iconic brands, recognised by audiences everywhere for entertainment, information and inspiration. Innovation, imagination and inclusion are at the core of Disney, defining the experience that we deliver as well as providing the foundation of our success. The scope of our business, combined with global growth and collaboration result in an inclusive employee experience characterised by continuous learning, development and achievement.
Disney Consumer Products is the Licensing division of the The Walt Disney Company. Disney is by far the largest licensing company in the world, many times larger than its next competitor. We have built a large predictable licensing business with some of the best known consumer facing brands that have stood the test of time. Disney stays relevant to its consumers by delivering best in class products in over 100 categories that tell a story which is relatable to the fans.
New Business Development is the growth engine of the business and therefore we are looking for Cast Members who share our Passion & Drive to expand the PRODUCT universe thereby continue to connect in different yet relevant ways with the fans. The New Business Development Assistant Manager is responsible to help the manager drive these key pillars including (but not limited to):
- Back to School category development
- Homeware category development
- Promotional program with key retailers
The New Business Development Assistant Manager is responsible to help the manager drive long term sustainable growth of the new businesses in Indonesia via:
- Create & delivery of in-market new business development strategy
- Build a robust pipeline of partners that will address emerging opportunities in the market-place as well as fill in white spaces
- Delivery of revenue targets on a 12-months rolling basis
- Assist the Hiring Manager to develop a 2-years New Business pipeline leveraging all of our key brands – Disney, Marvel, Lucas, Pixar, Fox & National Geographic, across key demographics (baby, kids, young adult), product categories and price points
- Leverage internal & external data sources to ensure new business internal strategy captures macro trends, markets, category or demographic opportunities
- Continuously partner with regional teams, marketing team, local & regional creative leads to develop and update compelling pitches for new & existing partners
- Co-lead contract negotiation with licensees and distributors to maximize Disney royalty revenue
- Partner with regional new business teams on deployment of new business initiatives in local market
- Data management to maintain new business tracker and ensure updating of data on Salesforce
- Actively seeking & leveraging learnings from other countries in the region by building it in the local strategy
- Co-develop initiatives with across ‘lines of business’ (key accounts, DTR, eCommerce) and Disney departments to maximize synergy activity and develop promotional opportunities
- Substantial experience within consumer products management
- Functions: business development, sales manager
- Experience in licensing, e-commerce, and/or retail management would be a plus
- Strong financial acumen
- Able to analyze data and construct practical conclusions and recommendations
- Fluent English is essential; Fluent in Mandarin is a plus
- High interest & drive in “hunting” new partners, trying out different product categories & business models
- Strong partnership and relationship building skills
- Open for moderate to high travelling frequency across Indonesia
- A strategic thinker who has the vision to plan and drive results and success
- Creative in outlook and problem solving and excited by innovation and new opportunities
- Able to manage change
- Must be able to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as the independence to use initiative and work autonomously
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
The Walt Disney Company is committed to creating a healthy and safe workplace environment for our employees. As part of this ongoing effort, the company strongly encourages newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Acerca de Consumer Products Games & Publishing:
El segmento Disney Parks, Experiences and Products incluye los icónicos negocios de viajes y turismo de Disney, que incluyen seis destinos con complejos vacacionales en Estados Unidos, Europa y Asia, una línea de cruceros de primera categoría, un popular programa de tiempo compartido y un galardonado negocio de aventuras familiares guiadas. Las operaciones globales de productos de consumo de Disney incluyen negocios de licencias líderes en el mundo en juguetes, indumentaria, artículos para el hogar, juegos y aplicaciones digitales; la editorial más grande para niños del mundo; los locales de Disney Store en todo el mundo y la plataforma de comercio electrónico shopDisney.
Acerca de The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, junto con sus subsidiarias y afiliadas, es una empresa diversificada líder en medios y entretenimiento familiar a nivel internacional con los siguientes segmentos comerciales: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, y Experiences and Products. Desde sus humildes comienzos como estudio de dibujos animados en la década de 1920 hasta su nombre preeminente en la industria del entretenimiento actual, Disney continúa orgullosamente su legado de crear historias y experiencias de primer nivel para cada miembro de la familia. Las historias, personajes y experiencias de Disney llegan a consumidores y huéspedes de todos los rincones del mundo. Con operaciones en más de 40 países, nuestros empleados y Cast Members trabajan juntos para crear experiencias de entretenimiento que sean tanto universales como locales.
Este puesto es en PT. Walt Disney Indonesia , que forma parte de una empresa comercial que denominamos Consumer Products Games & Publishing.